Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where does the clinique makeup come from sold on ebay?

I am curious as to where people get their supply of Clinique and other department store makeup to sell on ebay.Where does the clinique makeup come from sold on ebay?
Most of them are wholesalers who get partial lots of closeouts and samples. I have purchased makeup and perfume on ebay and it is the real thing. Of course I always read the feedback to see what other people say. If the feedback is not in English, then I don't buy as the Chinese sellers give feedback to each other to raise their ratingsWhere does the clinique makeup come from sold on ebay?
china its all knock off. wet the lids and the ink smears. i would never use that crap on the dog foget getting it for my women. the best stuff my women loves is called '; mac';. i wouldnt put half that stuff on any skin , since i know what it is made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn