Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do they sell bare minerals makeup at the mall?

I'm 14 and my mom wont let me wear makeup


and i tried some of my sisters on today when she and my sister were out to dinner


and i LOVED it..even though it looked like nothing happened, my skin tone was much more evened out. I just wore foundation and mascara, btw..Anyway I'm going to like go to the mall with my friends sometime, and just get it there without her knowing and just wear makuep at school and take it off when i get home. I know its drastic, and i shouldn't be disobeying her, but i'm 14 for goodness sakes, i know 12 year olds that wear makeupDo they sell bare minerals makeup at the mall?
Look up your mall on the internet and see if they have a Bare Escentuals store...that is the store that sells ';Bare Minerals.'; Also, like others mentioned, if your town has a sephora, they will carry it...or you can try ordering it off the internet...however, its sometimes difficult to order foundation if you don't know your color!


My local Target also sells a few of the Bare Escentuals kits, such as the get started kit for face and eyes. So that's another option.


PS: Your mom should really let you wear makeup! 14 is old enough!Do they sell bare minerals makeup at the mall?
Yes they sell foundations separately but it's like 25 bucks. The whole starter kit costs around 60 bucks. I live in San Francisco and they have 3 stores that I know of that is the actual brand's store. They also sell BM at ULTA and Sephora and some indie makeup stores. I heard though that some people are having allergies after a couple of days/weeks of using it because it has Bismuth Oxychloride but if it works, then it works. Good luck.





P.S. You will also need a good quality (expensive for me but maybe not for you) brush.
It depends on the stores in your mall.








some department stores, Ulta, and Sephora might have it.


Or you could casually ask your sister where she got it.


like go in to her room and talk to her, pick it up mid way into the conversation and be like ';Where'd you get this at?'; or something like that.
Yup. Sephora yo.
If you have a sephora , yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn