Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does MAC still sell the HEATHERETTE line of makeup?!?

seriously..cos lately i havent seen it around!





if there is. where can i get some.Does MAC still sell the HEATHERETTE line of makeup?!?
No. You'll have to find it off EBAY.


I know how you feel.


I bought the Alpha Girl and Smooth Harmony BPB and I don't use it often because I know Im not gunna be able to get more of it because first, I don't use EBAY, and SECOND they don't sell it anymore!Does MAC still sell the HEATHERETTE line of makeup?!?
Some counters still do. Also check out Estee Lauder's Cosmetics Company Stores (usually in outlet malls [freestanding or inside Off Saks stores])
Sadly, no. You could go to the store and snoop around in their drawers though haha. I found a couple Heaterette things and automatically bought them.


You could probably find some off ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn