Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I find a stage makeup store that sells tooth color makeup in or around Jersey City?

I'm putting together a Joker (from Batman) costume and I need to know where I can find a theater supply store in or around Jersey City (maybe NYC) that sells a yellowish tooth paint makeup.Where can I find a stage makeup store that sells tooth color makeup in or around Jersey City?
I don't know of any stores around Jersey, but Ben Nye has an assortment of high-quality tooth paint for about $5. They ship super-fast, too- I think within a week. Unfortunately, you have to order $20 worth of makeup/supplies, but Ben Nye also sells a lot of brushes, makeup removers, crepe hair, hair color, stage makeup kits, character wheels, and the like.





I'd reccomend the 'decay' tooth color. Scroll down to the bottom of the page:


http://www.stageandtheatermakeup.com/hbc鈥?/a>Where can I find a stage makeup store that sells tooth color makeup in or around Jersey City?
Hi, this is the only way i know how to contact you. could you please send me an email? its nothing bad im not mad or ne thing. it about your answer to my question (me vs. my boyfriends aunt)





my email is withers_823@yahoo.com





plz...i really want to know if you think its a good idea.





Thank you
  • peeling skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn