Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'd like to start a company of selling makeup?

but where do I sell it.





remember Im young so I cant open real businessI'd like to start a company of selling makeup?
THERES NO way you need to start selling without a real business. are you a minor. if you are then use a older person may be relation,friend or soI'd like to start a company of selling makeup?
I know how you feel. Having a buisness thats affordable is important as well as a support system to help you get started and good training. I sell Avon and it only cost me $10.00 to start and that was it. All my training material was mailed to me and I was assigned a leadership representative and a district manager to help me get started. I didnt have to purchase inventory and the products sell themselves and customers buy them becouse they are affordable ( as low as .99 for lotion). I recieve employment benefits and a chance to have a personal website where customers can buy my products. Visit www.avon.com and my site at www.crawldog.com/avonladie08/


I can sign you up if interested!!
Not sure what you are asking. Why would anyone buy makeup from you? Will you have better pricing than stores? Where do you plan to buy this makeup at wholesale prices?





If you can't open a real business, then how would you legally sell anyhting?





Sorry, but this makes no sense.
You can start selling make up for Mary Kay like my daughter did. You can make good money plus earn those pretty pink cars. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn