Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know any places where BareMinerals makeup is sold other than online?

I want to purchase BareMinerals makeup because I've been hearing such rave reviews about it. Where are all the stores in which these products are sold? I think BareMinerals is by Bare Escentuals, but I'm not sure.Does anyone know any places where BareMinerals makeup is sold other than online?
Some malls now have Bare Escentuals stores. Tyson's Corner in McLean, VA has one. Sephora carries it in their stores. Ulta has a good selection as well. I like buying it at Ulta because if you have the Ulta card, you get points for your purchases and they add up to take $$$s off future purchases.





This site will show you locations that sell the product in stores:


http://www.bareescentuals.com/stores/





I LOVE Bare Escentuals and it is ALL I use from foundation to eye makeup to all over face color - all of it. It stays on all day and looks really natural.Does anyone know any places where BareMinerals makeup is sold other than online?
bare minerals by bare escentuals is sold at ulta, sephora, macy's, nordstrom, and bare escentuals stores.
Macy's (atleast some of them)





And be careful with buying that on Ebay. I've heard that many people just send little jars of it rather than the actual product.
Nordstroms...if you live in the Pacific Northwest.





I like EBay too, if you know what you need and want a great price!


: )
Try, ULTA, Sephora, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, or Macy's. If in doubt, call the department store and ask them if they carry it.
ULTA has alot of bare mineral products!!
I bought BareMinerals @ Sephora. The lady put it on for me so I knew which shade to buy. She also answered all my questions ...
i think wal-mart does
The best bet is Nordstroms stores. Or you can go online onto their websites to find the nearest Bare Escentuals boutique that is near you. If you are trying Bare Escentuals for the first time buy it on QVC to see if you like it. If you don't you can return it back in 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn