Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm visiting Melbourne and am wondering if there is a wholesale Mary Kay makeup shop that sells to the public?

I know their main offices are in VIC, so I wanted to know if they sell anything direct to public while I am there. I don't mind paying for the stuff, but prefer to not go through a consultant-- I like the products, but I hate being ';sold'; to-- so wanted to check out any wholesale or ';old'; stock that they might sell outside of consultants.I'm visiting Melbourne and am wondering if there is a wholesale Mary Kay makeup shop that sells to the public?
Nope, they sell only through consultants. Sorry.I'm visiting Melbourne and am wondering if there is a wholesale Mary Kay makeup shop that sells to the public?
You can buy the products online through a consultant website, that way you are dealing with a consultant and getting product, but there is no pressure.





You can contact me if you would like more information at Marilizs_loft@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn