Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does any sell Mary Kay makeup...or has in the past?

Im thinkinng about selling mary kay make up. But I read up on it, and it said you hosted like parties... Is that correct?...Im confused on really what you do. And also is it like Avon, do you get catologs to pass out. I know youll have to work on getting your customers up, but being compelety honest is it a waste of time and money, or do you think it would be something good to do on the side for little extra cash??Does any sell Mary Kay makeup...or has in the past?
I love it but I also love the product I was customer for 6 years before i started selling it so for me it was easy I was just telling people about what I loved and used. You really need to sit down with someone and ask lots of questions to be sure it is best for you. Like any company you will hear good and bad but like an interview you need to figure out if it is a fit for your life. Yes you can just hand out catalogs but honestly it really doesn't sell like have a show. A show is for people to try the products most people try them love them and buy them. you get in front or 2 - 6 people at one time so you make more money doing show in less time. Also it is about building a client base not making a sale and done you are now servicing these people as your customers and working with them for their specific needs hence reorder business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn