Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you make good money selling Avon or Mark makeup?

Like How much?


I'm thinking about selling it.Cause I'm in love with it Omg Love it love it just as much as I love Sephora you have to be atleast 16 to sell it,This will be my first job,is this a good start.Do you make good money selling Avon or Mark makeup?
yesss! i'm in love with mark. makeup!! its my fave, and sooo much less expensive than sephora. anyways, i've been selling for a year or so and have actually made a lot of money, but maybe its just cuz i have some makeup-crazed friends. anyways, it really is a good first job to have. it teaches you how to be professional and responsible and its fun!





%26lt;3


chloe





mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do you make good money selling Avon or Mark makeup?
It all depends on how many clients you have, the disadvantage of selling avon products is that you have to purchase some items yourself, or take people's orders and then order them but if some people change their minds, you're stuck with the item minus the cash. I would recommend that you work at Sephora so that you'll have a guaranteed income and some commission. Good luck to you!
I've known two people that sold avon. Neither of them made very good money. Not like enough to live on, but a nice supplement to their regular wages. Both of them loved selling it and the product. They loved getting hefty discounts on their own avon product. The extra cash was nice too! Avon treats their employees good and lots of incentives. You sound like you like Avon and use it. Why not make a little money and get a huge discount on it at the same time.
Great for young people. Do it while you can--it can get real boring real soon. You become a pest to your friends. They start avoiding you because you are alway hustling over-priced goods.





No wonder Avon is doing better in third world countries because of high unemployment rate people there are desperate.
I used to work at Avon's call center. I saw many Rep's accounts. You can make some good money. If you work it harder than a full time job. You need to remember it is not a job, it is a business.





A few inside things. 50% of reps have huge back ordered items. So back ordered they can't get the items to their customers. Avon's sales are so down they outsourced their entire call center overseas where there sales are higher. If you need to talk to someone in customer service you will be on hold for hours.





I am not down on it. I have a direct sales business myself. I have access to more product lines, but I don't have the inexpensive prices like Avon.





One last thing - I do have a Mark purse that I just love. I have had it for several years.





Hope that Helps





Sara


http://ltdsarah.blogspot.com


http://strivingtobeallwecanbe.blogspot.com/
Look into Mary Kay. I can't tell you anything through here, against policy, but I guarantee and promise you'll make more money through Mary Kay than any other makeup company. Look into it!!!
I know some people who made as much as a full time job selling Avon; others who have made too little to continue doing it.
Idk how much but my grandma does so your prob make a decent amount. definitly more than you would make anywhere else at your age
Avon is better selling. More money coming



Yeah, a good start.
i was thinkin about that too,


but my mom told me u have to buy the stuff ur gonna sell ';/
16? I know people who are 13 and they sell it.
Better then working fast food, lol, go for it. :]
it depends on how good of a sales man u are if your rlly good then i guess u can make ok money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn