Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ARE THERE ANY SITES WHERE I CAN SELL SOME HIGH END MAKEUP PRODUCTS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY USED?

I want to sell some of my MAC, smashbox, Lorac, etc...I was wondering if there were any sites around that I could sell off? I know ebay you can't because the products has to be new..and I dont want to swap either..ARE THERE ANY SITES WHERE I CAN SELL SOME HIGH END MAKEUP PRODUCTS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY USED?
Who would want to buy used makeup? That would be like buying an infection in the form of high end cosmetics. Do what the other person said. Find the receipts and return them if you don't want them... And you can get exactly how much you payed for them.ARE THERE ANY SITES WHERE I CAN SELL SOME HIGH END MAKEUP PRODUCTS THAT ARE SLIGHTLY USED?
Bad idea. Instead of selling, look for your receipts and return the makeup to the store you bought it from.
Um...I think you might be able to sell on make up alley...I don't really know for sure, but you can look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn