Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me the name of a good site that sells quality makeup at a good value price??

I would also like to be able to purchase mens tioletries like Colognes/aftershaves etc. as gifts.Can anyone tell me the name of a good site that sells quality makeup at a good value price??
wal mart


target


seriously


e.l.f.Can anyone tell me the name of a good site that sells quality makeup at a good value price??
For good makeup at a reasonable price, I would say to go to a drugstore. Colors and quantity can be very misleading on the net and unless you know exactly what you need you may want to browse a little before making a decision. Just be aware, foundations and things cannot be opened so its kind of a guessing game. If you wanna spend a little extra and be sure of a color match, i would go to a department store counter (Ive done it at MAC before).





In terms of colognes and things, there are a ton of websites where you can get what u need for discounted prices. Even some beauty supply stores sell them. I cant remember the last time I bought perfume for full price, haha.
If you want men toileteries then drugstore.com is the way to go. They have everything you can imagine for a reasonable price! For cosmetics (some this brand is even sold at Drugstore.com!) is E.L.F. Most of their stuff is $1 a piece and it's AWESOME... I own almost everything they have :)
www.kmsmineralessentials.com. :)


I have been using kms mineral essentials for over a year now and I can鈥檛 say enough


good things about them! I used to use Bare Minerals but it got too expensive. I was


hoping to find another brand that gave me the same results without costing so much and I found it in kms.
If store hopping for the perfect makeup is a drag for you(which it definetly is for me), then buy your stuff off Drugstore.com. They always have sales, and have pretty much every brand of makeup and tioletries. My personal favorite is the brand, Physician's Formula because its affordable and works great. I hope I helped. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn