Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makeup brand sells the best mineral foundation?

for a good price.What makeup brand sells the best mineral foundation?
Mabelline New York's mineral power foundation makeup is good for your skin. It is really light and lets your skin breathe while still giving you great coverage. There's no caking either. there is a whole range of matching lipstick, blush and cover-up. The best thing is that it makes you skin look naturally flawless.


RATING: 9/10What makeup brand sells the best mineral foundation?
I've been trying different mineral makeup foundation from famous brand like Bare escentuals and L'oreal, but at they didn't work for me. So I tried mineral foundation from smaller companies, and I must say that I'm happy to find the right one. The advantage of buying foundation from these smaller companies, is that they usually allow you to buy the sample size of foundation so you can find the best color that match your skin and also to try whether the foundation will not cause any break outs on your skin. Here are some companies that I highly recommend:





Earthen Glow Minerals


http://earthenglowminerals.com/





Buffd Cosmetics


http://www.buffd.com/





Everyday Minerals


http://www.everydayminerals.com/





hope that helps!
Depends what 'good price' is to you. $10 or $50?





I've been hearing that Bare Escentuals is like God's gift to women, never tried it. It's pretty expensive.





The regular dept. store stuff that I like is Maybelline Mineral Power and Physician's Formula Talc-Free (Under $10). The Revlon stuff I wasn't particularly impressed with, especially when the concealer was a teeeeeny tiny little pot and it didn't cover jack and it cost like $10.
Hello,


I'm new here and also new to Yahoo,although I've a Word-press site on


http://www.buyingmineralmakeupnow.com/


I think I would answer your question:


Affordable Mineral Makeup鈩?(AMM) is a small company selling a huge selection of mineral cosmetics at lower prices than the nationally known brands. All of their minerals are available in a variety of sizes from samples to extra large sizes. (Very generous sized samples are available for only $2.25 each.) They have 16 different foundation shades.


You would also check my website where you might find also some useful information.


I hope that would help,


Jaro
I was a little confused myself when trying to figure out which mineral makeup to try. I even tried to make my own mineral makeup foundation, that didn't go so well :) I would say to just try a few and see which one works best for you. I really like the one by maybelline and bare minerals.
Hello try Orissa Cosmetics, they do mineral foundation mainly for dark skin.
I use Cozmetic Lab foundation in Porcelain. It gives fantastic coverage and doesn't block up your pores, so no spot breakouts!
Estee Lauders Nutritious or Prescriptives All skins mineral makeup


I own both and either one is the best that I have tried. I tried Bare Minerals once and it made me break out in a rash
go mineral foudation i reckon its great way better then other cakey stuff. a good mineral foundation is rimmel it lets then skin breathe and does'nt clog your pores





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn