Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I start selling Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral Makeup?

I am interested in selling the makeup and have been a user of this wonderful makeup for a while and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!!! I would love to be able to sell it myself and make a business out of it....does anyone know where I can get the makeup at wholesale prices to be able to sell it????How do I start selling Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral Makeup?
First you might want to learn how to spell 'essential'.How do I start selling Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral Makeup?
Rayne Rockabelle,





If you would know the product...it is spelled Bare Escentuals. Here is the website: http://bareescentuals.com/





I definitely know how to spell the word ';essential';. Just before you answer next time maybe you should look into finding an adequate answer instead of a dumb one. Report Abuse

try calling the company that produces it and ask their opinion on the matter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn