Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Sonia Kushuks makeup sold at target last all day?

I am fair skinned and have tried over 14 different brands of makeup. I am looking for something not heavy but will cover scares and not turn orange or look caked on to my face.Does Sonia Kushuks makeup sold at target last all day?
I'm not so sure if foundation from Sonia will stay on all day but I have a few other products from Sonia and no, it does not stay on all day. Though, you can try Bare Minerals if you want coverage but no heavy or caked on foundation. But, it is pretty expensive. Or, you can get a loose mineral $5 foundation that will cover or any kind and buy a hydrator for your skin to keep it on all day until washed off. I know that the new Organic coverage that's about $15 works really well and you can buy that at any drug store. I use a $5 foundation and the Olay $18 hydrator and it stays on all day. Hope you find what you need :) .Does Sonia Kushuks makeup sold at target last all day?
I have a botanically based skin care, health and wellness company.





We have a make up primer that gives you a smooth start and holds your make up on all day. It's very smooth and feels like silk on your skin. It also helps reduce oil. It also helps keep your colors true (the same).





It's in our About Face Virtual Illusion line.





If you have any questions, you can email me directly right from the website.





I hope this info helps.





Take care and God bless!





I hope this info helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn