Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I make a website for makeup? Not to sell, just for chatting.?

I have been in make-up over 10 years and worked with professional models. I still sell %26amp; apply, and show people little ';tricks'; in getting the best out of their make-up. Would you visit my website for some informative (I'd be brief) make-up: how-tos, color suggestions, ETC.?Should I make a website for makeup? Not to sell, just for chatting.?
That would be GREAT!!! I don't know if you have a Myspace account but if you do you could put a link on there. Or if you decide to create a webpage tell people to add the link to their page, I would.Should I make a website for makeup? Not to sell, just for chatting.?
That sounds good.





You might consider starting a Yahoo Group or a page at About.com.
YES!
oh oh i'm gonna love it! good luck
i would, i love makeup and am always looking for eye makeup tips, as i am an asain woman with no crease in my eyelid.
Way to go! But I cant reach your page...WAHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn