Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know where Bed Head makeup is sold?

I've just been on the website for Bed Head products, originally looking for hair products, but I found they sold makeup?


Does anyone know any shops in either Manchester, Huddersfield or Leeds (UK) which sells the make up from this company?Does anyone know where Bed Head makeup is sold?
oh i ddint even know they sold make up.. if you can maybe just order online.Does anyone know where Bed Head makeup is sold?
Hey, I live in the US, so i'm not sure if you have an Ulta in the UK? Anyways, when I wen't there they had some Bed Head makeup, but not much. I think you'll just have to order it online from tigihaircare.com. You can also look on ulta.com to see if they have it on their website.
your local drug store.





good luck!
Thay have them in-store (Toni%26amp;Guy hair salon) and online I believe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn