Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I purchase department stores sample makeup?People are always selling it on ebay,I want to no too!?

on ebay ,people have tons and tons of clinique,estee lauder and bobbi brown makeup for sale in huge lots,they say that they purchase these items,oh yeah,the items are trial sizes and usually the ';gift with purchase'; items.How can I buy these samples too?(besides on ebay)How can I purchase department stores sample makeup?People are always selling it on ebay,I want to no too!?
The only way I can think of is to buy their product when they're giving it out w/ the free gifts...How can I purchase department stores sample makeup?People are always selling it on ebay,I want to no too!?
They have a ton of free samples from purchasing the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn