Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do people sell makeup on Ebay?

I know! Plus, you never know if someones used it before. If you buy makeup on Ebay, you'll have to pay for shipping...when you could just go to the store and buy it yourself. And if you sell it...you'll get like less than one dollar.





I think it's stupid.Why do people sell makeup on Ebay?
I guess they make some profit or it's old new makeup they didn't use and want to make some cash.Why do people sell makeup on Ebay?
First of all, it's always nice makeup that's being sold on Ebay. Some people live in certain areas of the country, or even the world, where the products aren't readily available and it's much cheaper to buy it on Ebay than it would be to specially order the product from the specific company. It's pretty clever, if you ask me.
Obviously, because they want to make money. Also, because they probably want people to have less expensive items and therefore you'll get some money for doing business.
To make a profit.
They could be part of a company that supplies makeup, it could be a quick way to sell it. Or they could bulk buy their items to sell. Or some people could be just getting rid of anything that haven't used. I know of one seller that supplies lots of mineral makeup for a fairly cheap price.
less expensive. so why not..?
I know I wouldn't buy it!
i see nothing wrong with it





im actually about to sell some of my MAC stuff because the color ended up being too dark...
I can get mac lipstick for $12 and not $14
why can't they?
are you talking about used make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn