Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old do you have to be to sell Mary Kay makeup?

Im to young to get a job at the moment, but im looking into jobs for the future. I know i would like to work with makeup at Ulta or Mary Kay. But i have no idea how old you have to be for Mark Kay. Please tell me if you know?How old do you have to be to sell Mary Kay makeup?
I was a MK consultant, you need to be 18, Personally I would choose Avon over MK anydayHow old do you have to be to sell Mary Kay makeup?
You have to be 18 but I know some girls who signed up their mom or older sister or a friend and they were working together. I am selling Avon and I love it because to start it only cost $10 and you get 20 brochures + product samples for that money which cost a lot more. You would also get your own Avon website you can email special offers to all the people you know and they can shop your store online convenient paying with their credit card. I like Avon more than Mary Kay because Avon has products for all ages and it is very affordable! Mary Kay is a bit harder to sell because of the price, but it is a good company too.


See my online store for more information: www.youravon.com/osousa


If you like I can get you started when you ready.
Hi there, you have to be 18 yrs old at least in Canada and the USA. If you have any more questions world headquarters are in Dallas Texas and you can reach them by email or toll free at www.marykay.com





For now, why not volunteer with a consultant to see if you like the work. Consultants may accept help for unpacking orders, job shadowing for a week at classes, you can get yourself a free makeover/skin class to see what the ';job'; is.





As well, doing orders, paperwork, etc.





That way by the time you are 18, you maybe have some money, know how to do bookings, know how to get names, know about call backs and how to do them, and know how to do a class essentially--and you can make a more informed decision.
18 to sell Mary Kay.... I love it, My advice make a decision YOU are comfortable with. THINK about everything before you do it. and don't let anyone force you to do anything you are unsure of. Its a great oppurtunity. any questions ask!
You might want to work at Ulta where you can get a regular pay check and possibly health benefits. If you like makeup become a beautician. Check out your local beauty schools, you may be able to enroll even if you aren't 18.
I believe that target age for this market would be eighteen years of age. As Mary-Kay targets a middle-aged female bracket, I'm sure they wouldn't want a 16 year old girl selling a product for them.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn