Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to sell makeup and bric a brac?

i have tried markets but had no good selling days can you suggest a way to sell and make money from this type of product i also have other stock like jeans jackets perfume thanx debs:)How to sell makeup and bric a brac?
Hello,





I will suggest to you to try my new classified website at http://www.uncommondeal.com. Here you can advertise your goods and services for free and get good returns.





Koye BeckleyHow to sell makeup and bric a brac?
If you have a significant amount of inventory and you are somewhat internet savvy, I'd try eBay. I realize the eBay store trend has slowed down, but there will always be a place for cost effective consumer goods like those you mentioned. Of course, that depends on your rights from the supplier. For example, Mary Kay reps are not allowed to sell their items on online action sites - so make sure you know the rules before you start selling online.
Advertise it on eBay. Or use social media such as Facebook and Twitter. It's easy and most of all FREE.





This source should help: http://www.MyTwitterMoneyTree.com





I make money a lot every time I take advantage of this most potent marketing tool.
ebay and craigslist should help.
I would try ebay as i myself buy a lot of what u sell on there you can only try and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn