Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you sell marykay makeup and is it worth my time selling it?

I thought about it. But chose to go with a company called BeautiControl. BC is located in Dallas Tx just as MK, but they are owned by Tupperware Brands and have been around for over 26 years. BC was the first company to color analys clients (warm, cool, winter, fall, etc.) I have used both lines and found that the BC had higher quality products and I got better results from the skin care. The compensation plan was much better and I felt the support was better. Plus BC offers FREE professional training in your area. I found that to be a plus....Of course they give you a car, but the difference is you get to keep it, they don't take it back when your sales go down. It is a red Ford Mustang. Want to know more contact me .Do you sell marykay makeup and is it worth my time selling it?
I think years ago if you could have started before the market was saturated. The products are professional, not pharmaceutical. I chose SeneGence because we have a WOW factor, our makeup stays on all day and we have cosmeuctical anti-aging skin care with clinically proven results.


Also, a lower ordering requirement, every 6 months instead of 3.


Do your homework!!


I'd love to share more.


Dawn


OK STATE LEADER, Senegence.


www.senegence.com/face2fac





PS theres lots of negativity all over about MK. Just gives bad vibes.Do you sell marykay makeup and is it worth my time selling it?
marykay makeup is cheap and breaks people out. find a makeup brand that isnt worthless and smells funny
ok if you live in a large town then its worth a try small towns wont buy as much beacause there is more than likley a nother person selling it and people will just buy from them also i would say have a marykay party and invite everyone you know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn