Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know what kinds of makeup they sell at the Dollar Store?

I don't care what brand names, I just want to know like what kinds (clear mascara? what colores or eyeshadows? what all do they have there?) Some pics would really help PLEASE!!!Does anyone know what kinds of makeup they sell at the Dollar Store?
The last time that I've been to a dollar store, I saw that they're selling Aziza brand. There was an eyeshadow palette and I also saw this 4-in-1 eyeliner/eyeshadow/lipliner/lipstick. It's a good brand. I've tried it myself and I love their 4-in-1 stuff. :DDoes anyone know what kinds of makeup they sell at the Dollar Store?
I believe they carry most all colors of mascara, eyeshadows, eyeliner and lip colors. They also carry powder and foundation.
Go to the hair store. They have really good eye shadows. I find that they work better than some of the really expensive ones. They have all kind of colors.
dollar stores get tons of random inventory from department stores and discount stores overstock...so it could be anything....i have seen it all...all brands too
wouldn't it just be much easier to just get off the computer and GO to the store and then you could see for yourself?
It's a regular grab bag.
jordana


wet and wild
they hav a bunch of random stuff not the best for you skin but some cute stuff (kinda)
I think they sell a bit of everything. I know they sell different colors of eyeshadow and blushes. They sell eyeliners and mascaras but not sure about clear.
It varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn