Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best makeup to sell from home?

I am currently pregnant with twins. I'll be leaving my full time job in about a month to rest and then stay home with my new babies. I would like to supplement our income as my husband will be making barely enough for us to live on. Any direct experience selling makeup? I can't afford to put a lot down and want to try something out for little cost at first to be sure...


Best makeup to sell from home?
Try Motives....it's made by the same people that make MAC and not too many people are selling it. Best makeup to sell from home?
First, ask yourself if you are prepared to this selling makeup.


2nd, do you have capital required to buy the products to sell.


3rd, do you have ready buyers for the kind of make-up they want to buy.


You should scout in your place first for these.


You see, our place is different from yours. They may have different


demands. So What i shall recommend will not be to their liking.


4th, does your husband approve of your idea of selling make-up?


5th, are you prepared for the situation just in case you don't succeed in


your plan.



Eveluyn gives good advice. I would add...





Do you love this product so much that you are convinced it is the best product for the money available?





You can't fake this and win. Selling is nothing more than a transfer of beliefs once you have a good product and a good market for it.
help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
mary kay or avon....avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn