Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to sell makeup?

I would love to sell make-up, however every company has a joining fee, and I'm really against paying to join something where you're gonna make them more money.


So if any one knows a makeup company without a joining fee, please let me knowI want to sell makeup?
Hey Nadia, I was thinking the same thing. I needed affordable makeup for my makeup kit so I could do weddings and proms but a lot of these Companies are so expensive. I got scared to do Mary Kay because you have to invest so much. But, yesterday I started Avon. Oh my gosh, it was only $10 to start. No lie. I've been in the beauty business for over 10 years and Avon products are pretty up to date. I don't want to overwhelm you with the company but I'd love to offer you a job. If you are interested please email me at catchnatalie@hotmail.com. I will fill you in with getting started and I believe I get a $20 gift certificate if you mention my name and # on the registration form. No pressure and no worries. Oh, yeah if you have any other questions about the industry or makeup just email me. K? even if you aren't interested in Avon. I'm a free lance makeup artist trying to make it too. Avon seems like a lot of fun. You even get your own website if you want and business cards. Way cool. Later babe! also I'm on my_space if you want to check me out. use my email.I want to sell makeup?
Start up a sole proprietorship.. or pay the fee.. do some research and see how fast youll make that money back.. Thats like saying I want to own a fast food franchise but I dont want to pay McDonalds.
Don't get sucked into Mary Kay. I did and it was a mistake.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn