Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I sell my makeup online?

I have some makeup I don't really want....


how can I sell it online?Where can I sell my makeup online?
makeupalley.com


just google it


and you can swap stuff or sell it i believe :)Where can I sell my makeup online?
if the make you is unused, you can try selling them on ebay.





otherwise your listing will be taken down if item is used. (but you can say it's been ';tested';





you can swap them on make up alley.com or just go into any forums ie. vogue, everyday minerals,silk naturals... etc they usually have 4 sale threads
eBay


or try makeupalley.com


(you can post a list of items you have and you can either have the person the inquires about it, pay via paypal or swap them for somehting you want off their list)
EBAY
ebay
who would wanna buy ur makeup, peoples can just go buy NEW ones from the store -_-
I would say Ebay
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn