Saturday, December 5, 2009

I sell Mary Kay makeup and skin care products, i would like to make gift certificates for my best customers,?

does anyone know of a website where i can create the gift certificates and print them? preferably for free! lol i would like to print front and back if possible.





check out my site:


marykay.com/ashleyfritzI sell Mary Kay makeup and skin care products, i would like to make gift certificates for my best customers,?
I create all of my coupons, gift certificates, flyers and anything else I need for my MK business in Microsoft Publisher. Everything you need is in Publisher.





Create, save, and print. You are your own Kinko's!I sell Mary Kay makeup and skin care products, i would like to make gift certificates for my best customers,?
I do the same I use publisher and make my own you can get paper at wal-mart or staples or you can use Kinko's with the Mary Kay discount.
You can create your own with any wordprocessing software. Just assign a border and your own wording, then print on both sides.
You can buy them on eBay under ';Mary Kay Consultant';. They're cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn