Friday, December 11, 2009

Best makeup to sell from home?

I am currently pregnant with twins. I'll be leaving my full time job in about a month to rest and then stay home with my new babies. I would like to supplement our income as my husband will be making barely enough for us to live on. Any direct experience selling makeup? I can't afford to put a lot down and want to try something out for little cost at first to be sure...Best makeup to sell from home?
Mary Kay is really great!!!!! :) good luck!Best makeup to sell from home?
Have you ever heard or Arbonne?





Arbonne combines superior botanical based products, a generous compensation plan, exceptional support, training and committed leadership to create the perfect window of opportunity for you!





I have 3 kids myself and I love to be able to work from the comfort of my home and not miss out on my children growing.





I think Arbonne is the perfect way to go if you are looking for an extra income. The products are so good they sell themselves. I never imagined doing what I do today but I fell in love and wanted to learn more about sharing it with other people. I am never alone..it is very team orientated and we all want to see each other succeed and reach for their dreams.





Please visit my website and read more about the products and the opportunity. The start up fee is only $29. That is awesome. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to help you..just email me off the website:)





http://shannondelaney.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn