Friday, December 11, 2009

Is the Covergirl makeup sold in Dollar General different than the stuff sold elsewhere?

Like when Covergirl is sold in Wal-Mart or Dillards; do they use different ingredients for the Dollar General brand? I noticed a discrepancy in the makeup I bought there compared to the exact same stuff I bought at a more expensive price?Is the Covergirl makeup sold in Dollar General different than the stuff sold elsewhere?
You don't specify the type of discrepancy. I have wondered the same thing and bought stuff at Dollar Tree or Dollar General, only to regret it. Think about it - do you want to take chances and pay less for stuff that goes on your face? What if you react to it? Will it be worth the bargain? Those are the questions my sister posed to me and since then, with the sometimes exception of nail polish, I fork up more cash for cosmetics at regular stores rather than risk it with cheaper stuff. If its the same brand, maybe its because the color is not in style anymore or God forbid, makeup has an expiration date and that stuff in Dollar General is past the expiration date. I'm not willing to find out, are you?Is the Covergirl makeup sold in Dollar General different than the stuff sold elsewhere?
If you want good cheap make-up, check out e.l.f. cosmetics where everything is a $1 each. And its not bad quality.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn