Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I try to trade or sell my new makeup?

I got some makeup in a set and I only like 1 maybe 2 of the products I can't decide if I should return it, sell the stuff I don't like on ebay, or trade it. Have you ever traded makeup?Should I try to trade or sell my new makeup?
Return itShould I try to trade or sell my new makeup?
If you sell it on ebay, you won't get a lot of money for it.


If you trade, make sure you do it with a family member or close friend, just for health safety.


If you only like a couple products return it and buy the ones you like singley.. but if you've opened and used it, they probly won't take it back..


Well whatever you do, good luck.
If you have used it, nobody is going to buy it.


That can also cause health hazards, even if it is with family members.
ask some of your friends if they would want it, and sell it to them for less you got it for.
ok u should probley sellit and when it is all selled then u can use that money u made and buy a new makup kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn