Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a brand of makeup sold at a drugstore that has maximum coverage for black skin?

Im looking for some make up that covers well and that is not to expensive.Is there a brand of makeup sold at a drugstore that has maximum coverage for black skin?
Have you tried the make-up by Iman? That has worked really well with my color.


I don't know about you but a lot of times, I find foundation that it's technically the right color, but leaves me looking ashy, or gray, or yellow as my undertone, when what i really like is that nice, bronzed undertone that looks creamy and sun-kissed almost.


For store brand, I would definitely give her line a try, you might really like it.


Other than that, I had luck with Mary Kay (believe it or not, lol) and with Fashion Fair. other brands were too light or too dark and not the right shade (like Mac, Clinique, and Lancome).Is there a brand of makeup sold at a drugstore that has maximum coverage for black skin?
These are good for dark complexion skin cause I use them and they isn't that expensive





http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/ I use the concelor from this





and also this I use the bronze for this:http://www.blackradiancebeauty.com/





rest of the stuff is covergirl and mabeylienes
Yess. I think Revlon does.


as well as Covergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn